Friday, April 11, 2008

Company Meetings


The potential to create positive momentum during a company meeting is great. However it is not enough to choose a nice and expensive location, it is more important to have genuine objectives that are embraced by all participants. One of the objectives has to always be to create excitement and ethusiasm. The kind of enthusiasm that only participative management can create. You might be asking yourselves what's the news here...and what's with the photo.
I can explain more to those interested...you just need to write a comment!

3 comments:

Nani-EU said...

Hi Mike...
Boat... I love boating as I used to do it when I was in Netherlands with my x.

Here, I would like to inform you about Cyprus community in www.we-r-you.com Pls check it out.

Best,
Nani (Aphrodite Island, Nicosia)
www.nani-eu.blogspot.com

Publisher said...

Hi Nani,

thanks for your comments. I will visit the URLs you provided and provide comments also

Michael

Wenni Donna said...

I was looking for a nice place to arrange my meeting, then soon came to know about one of meeting space San Francisco and booked it for the day. I really loved the place and their services were amazing too. Will recommend my friend also to go for this venue.